Home 2020-03-29T20:08:55+00:00

Camp update- As of now, we plan to continue with running camp as scheduled in June.  As we get closer to summer a decision might be made to move both weeks to July 6 (Boys) and July 13 (girls).  If you are able to make the move your slot will automatically be transferred.  If not, you will be given a full refund. 

In the case that we are not able to have camp at all this summer, full refunds will be given to everyone. If you would like to cancel now and be refunded please let me know! Be safe and I hope to see everyone this summer at camp.